General Ledger Accountant (Japanese, Chinese or French speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GAS Administrative Service active
View all jobs General Ledger Accountant (Japanese, Chinese or French speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
• Japanese, Chinese or French speaker, with English being the second language.
• Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
• One (1)+ years strong computer experience MS Office.
• Strong Excel skills.
• SAP experience or other ERP system application.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
• Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach.
• Ability to prioritize issues.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Additional Languages
• Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities.
• Support the day to day accounting requirements.
• Balance sheet account review and reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes.
• Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
• Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries.
• Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
• Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
• Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.