General Ledger Accountant (Japanese, Chinese or French speaker)
Focused on the Energy Industry and its people, we have developed our recruitment services into a full range of manpower solutions to effectively and profitably execute long-term and short-term project needs: global mobility services, human resource services, payroll/tax services, and recruitment services.Requirements
• Japanese, Chinese or French speaker, with English being the second language.
• Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
• One (1)+ years strong computer experience MS Office.
• Strong Excel skills.
• SAP experience or other ERP system application.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
• Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach.
• Ability to prioritize issues.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Additional Languages
• Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities.
• Support the day to day accounting requirements.
• Balance sheet account review and reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes.
• Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
• Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries.
• Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
• Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
• Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.