Backend Python DevOps
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Backend Python DevOps active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
You will join the Global Technology Services (GTS) team at SG European Business Services. GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the center of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
Within GTS, you will be part of a team in charge of
- Building, developing and support IT web application and API in Agile mode and various domains like: Asset management, Portfolio management, Pay per use billing, CMDB, Software licence conformity with objective to transform GTS information system and build new IT services;
- Openshift Innovation platform for GTS to provide cloud native solutions on innovation topics.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- The team in Bucharest works in network with peers in France and in India and contributes to the transformation of the Information System of GTS with the development and deployment of new IT applications/API aligned with the IS strategy;
- You will spend your time to develop Restful API and Backend application in Python V3 / Django or Flask
Your DevOps activity will also make you contribute on support, monitoring, CI/CD chain, environment management;
- You will be part of Feature teams (5 to 8 people) working in Scrum or Kanban mode to design and deliver innovative API and web application based on Opensource and recent technologies.
A little about You:
You have good knowledge of the following:
- Open source strategy;
- NodeJS, Python v3 & Django/Flask framework, Rest API;
- PostgreSQL database, NOSQL databases, Datalake;
- CI/CD based on Jenkins / Sonar / JIRA / GitHub;
- Development environment: Linux, Docker, Openshift, GTS internal cloud.
We also value:
- Good command of English; French would be a plus because of direct relationship between business (Product owner) and development team;
- High reactivity, pro-activeness and autonomy within the team required;
- Innovative spirit: new ideas for products and processe;
- Ability to strongly communicate with various stakeholders in different locations in the Group.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.