Security Business Analyst
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the Global Technical Services team (RESG/GTS), which manages the IT infrastructure for Société Générale group, worldwide.
You will support the GTS/SEC/GRC team which is in charge of ensuring the integration of Security into Projects.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a Security Business Analyst, you will support the SEC/GRC team based in Paris in their daily activity by following the project life cycle, ensuring the Security is well implemented and writing Security documents. You will be asked to identify potential risks, propose complementary measures, formalize the residual risks into clear documentation and follow-up the implementation of security measures.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Project Follow Up: For all projects assigned you will participate in its life cycle. You will be responsible of contacting the project manager/architecture to understand the context and define, plan & follow the security aspects on the project (Global Risks, Measures, Residual Risks);
- Security Implementation: After contacting and understanding the project, your role will be to identify global risks, propose measures to implement to reduce risks and concretize them in a document;
- Security Risk Analysis: Writing of security documentation is an important segment of the project life. Your role will be to analyze each project throughout its phases and formalize in a security document (ARA) the security measures implemented and all the residual risks;
- Risk Acceptance: process administration, complementary measures follow-up and escalation to management;
- Committees: Assist in monthly committees to present advancements and report high risks & vulnerabilities.
A little about you:
- 1-3 years of experience of support in an IT & Cyber Security environment, ideally supporting IT risks.
- Experience in similar domain or involving client contact will be considered;
- Graduate from University degrees or Engineers, you have a functional knowledge in IT & Cyber Security (not expert). Risks/control/audit in a banking environment can be a plus;
- Fluent in French (read/write/speaking) and English (read/write);
- Good command of Microsoft Office and MS Power Point; Good knowledge of standard function (knowledge in VB may be a plus but not mandatory); Reporting and presentations;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- Understanding of access management and controls;
- Ability to prioritise and follow-up on task completion.
We also value:
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT applications…);
- Proactivity in order to work closely with different process owners;
- Ability to prioritise and influence;
- “Problem solving” mindset and solution-enabler capacities;
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Confidentiality skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus based on performance;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs.