Material Master Data
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Material Master Data active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you here at GBS.
The role is responsible for the effective and timely material master data management for the Molson Coors entities in scope.
• Responsible for new materials creation, materials maintenance - extension or deletion;
• Responsible for handling yearly price and duty changes on material level;
• Act as Expert User who can approve, validate or reject Master Data maintenance requests;
• Handle material master data change requests, such as BOM changes, recipe changes, material statuses, etc;
• Manage material–related data in several systems, ensuring that de data is aligned with the business needs;
• Understand & action Master Data Processes in accordance with the Process Maps and SOP's;
• Provide a single point of contact for Business Stakeholders with respect to best practice Data management, improvement and performance;
• Provides reporting-related work on material master data when required;
• Participates as a subject matter expert (SME) in material master projects / processes;
• Supports the Team Manager to continuously improve services and data integrity;
• Root cause and address Master Data issues highlighted by Master Data Validation checks;
• Ensure process adherence for Master Data, sharing and driving best practice throughout the organization;
• Ensures that requests are handled in a timely manner and followed up regularly;
• Create and update SOPs/QRGs in scope.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Previous experience with SAP (SAP MM preferred);
• Very good language skills - both written and spoken English;
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Good Excel knowledge; Access knowledge is a plus;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Capacity to work under pressure and to respect deadlines;
• Affinity with data and understanding of the importance of data quality management;
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team; process improvement mindset;
• Drive Master Data Best Practice and optimization;
• Results driven.