Senior Vice President of Sales - $400k/year - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire SVPs of Sales ($400K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SVP of Sales will work closely, lead and inspire a sales team of high performing enterprise & SMB software reps. You will be closing contracts with an average value of 1-20K USD. The SVP will use her/his strong hunter pedigree to bring new logos to our customer base by closing sales and creating profitable customer relationships.
As a sales leader with a proven track record, you will provide practical guidelines and direction, coaching all resources in the organization's sales function. The SVP Sales is accountable for the organization’s sales performance across the team and the entire portfolio, through structured forecasting, using tools and platforms. Success is measured by achieving the sales goals, and close interaction with board stakeholders to align sales objectives with the firm’s business strategy.
The SVP of Sales primary function is managing a variety of end-to-end activities including negotiating net new sales, renewals and giving daily support to the team. This individual will work collaboratively with 50-100 Enterprise software companies using an innovative weekly time-based compensation model.
Reporting to the COO, you will set KPI’s leading to aggressive goals and quotas, driving the team performance on a daily and weekly basis.
Skills and experience
• 10+ years of high-performing individual contribution in enterprise software or solution net new sales from a top software sales organization. A star “hunter” pedigree
• 5+ years experience managing a team of 15 - 20 sales reps
• Experience managing annual recurring revenue of at least 500 M - 1 B USD where the average ACV (annual contract value) of software sold is between $1K-$20K
• Comfortable leading in a team with a roster of wins as an outsider against better-known competitors
• Multiple experiences implementing or strengthening sales management processes
• Demonstrated ability to work with geographically and remote dispersed teams
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Technical or advanced degree, such as an MBA, from a top-tier university
• A process-driven manager with little tolerance for substandard performance and zero tolerance for lack of effort
• Performance and metrics driven
• Takes a consultative approach to selling value rather than solely taking a transactional approach to selling features/units
• Confident in always set aggressive goals
• Excited to join a fast-paced organization with aggressive weekly goals and metric oriented
• Willing to fit and adapt to a consolidated management methodology and company culture
• A “player/coach” manager who is unafraid to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
Join our community of remote professionals!