Senior Presales Engineer - $200k/year - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Senior Presales Engineer - $200k/year - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire Senior Presales Engineers ($200K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The Senior Presales Engineer is a technical leader capable of adapting our products and solutions to complex customer environments to facilitate and shorten the sales cycle.
To differentiate our products effectively, the individual needs to demonstrate experience and competency for delivering a compelling customer-focused narrative in front of customers.
Our fast-paced business models mean this sales practitioner must be able to rapidly identify customers’ technical and business needs, by investigating the existing architecture and making new recommendations that extract more value from their technology investments.
The ideal candidate will have a background of working with Chief Software Architects, CTOs, CIOs Technical Management at different sizes of organizations and be able to build trust with them, by engaging in intelligent discussions about developing new technology solutions.
Since we operate in a very competitive high-tech marketplace, the Presales Engineer should be a fast learner, capable of picking up new technologies. They should not be a single category/domain leader but have learned software through roles in engineering presales and project management. Substantial software solutions experience is mandatory.
- Strong acumen in driving software sales within SMB and Channel business or Enterprise Accounts
- 5+ years in SMB, channel and distributor software sales experience in security, networking and/or communication products or supporting enterprise software sales cycles (e.g., ERP, CRM, etc.)
- 5+ years of SMB, channel and distributor field technical sales experience with an ASP of $1,000-$10,000 or above $30.000 if in the Enterprise space
- 5+ years of team leadership, partner and customer handling experience as technical SME for SMB or Enterprise software solutions
- Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in detailed technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, or ideally 10 years customer facing technical leadership over a broad portfolio of SW products
- Located in the USA, France, Belgium or Spain, with English and French speaking language skills
- This job will require at least 50% time traveling for customer-facing meetings
When you apply to a role in Crossover, you go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event.
If you pass those tests, you will be offered an opportunity to join our paid training program that lasts 4 full-time weeks.
It is a unique opportunity to learn about the Crossover culture, tools, processes and expectations. It is an intensive training program for only the best graduates. If you graduate from Bootcamp, you will be offered a choice of several positions with the Crossover teams.
Join our community of remote professionals!