Technical Content Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nokia active
View all jobs Technical Content Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Technical Content Developer creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
- Plans, researches, and writes technical documentation from an existing project or a new one they are included on;
- Engages various users and technical staff to gather input data for documentation;
- Follows and contributes to the schedules and documentation plans for features agreed with the project manager;
- Revises documents to incorporate updates, new features and editorial comments;
- Implements structural changes to documentation as required;
- If applicable tests the procedure in available labs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language;
- English level - minimum B2 (for all speaking, reading comprehension and writing);
- Understand the concept of the Content Management System (CMS);
- Learn Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) – XML structuring;
- Basic knowledge of scripting is a plus;
- Knowledge in using Corel Draw or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure and to easily flow with change to priorities, projects, and processes;
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal customers and peers. Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor and other professionals in the group or department. Builds relationships within own work group. Initiates providing information and reports proactively to supervisor on work progress. Begins to initiate external contacts, provides work related information;
- Ability to manage priorities and shift focus appropriately, following Project coordinator's instructions;
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the technical communication profession, information development process, and writing principles and standards. Experience in telecommunications documentation is an asset;
- Very good information development skills, with an ability to retain and apply previously learned material and to grasp the meaning of new material.