Are you a junior passionate about Economics? Apply!
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
For one of the most well-known multinational company that offers tax, audit and consultancy services, we are recruiting Junior Tax Analyst.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in language or business-relevant subject – economic field is a plus;
• Fluency in spoken and written English (level C1)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Good communication skills for both internal and external discussions
• No prior tax knowledge required
• Support the local team on any given assigned transaction and take responsibility for delivering elements within the engagement, reporting to the relevant Consultant and Engagement Manager
• Execute engagements on time, while ensuring proactive, timely and up to date communication with team members in the UK and Bucharest
• Prepare work to high quality standards and development your own skills & knowledge
• Prepare first drafts of deliverables for clients using MS Office documents (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and leveraging technology solutions and templates, based on inputs from knowledge management database, phone and email
• Handle amendments to deliverables based on emailed comments and mark-up, including judgement as to which resource is best suited given complexity and timing restraints of each task
• Analyse and working with data, identify missing information.
• Pro-actively seek clarification and additional information from Bucharest and UK team members where required to complete tasks
• Carry out tasks both directly in response to requests received and pro-actively following up on past requests