Team Leader Compensation, Benefits & Payroll
- You have a bachelor degree or have completed your vocational training with additional specialist training.
- Management experience (directly or in projects) in Human Resources or other area (Min. 2 years)
- Experience in Shared Services area and on an international and intercultural level with a high sense of customer orientation
- A broad understanding of the organizational structures of Deutsche Telekom or willingness to learn
- You have a very confidence-inspiring and autonomous way of managing and planning topics
- Even in difficult situations you maintain an overview and can handle severe work load
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
- You are able to use new communication and collaboration methods actively.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Very good IT Expertise (SAP)
- Leading a Team of approximately 20-30 employees
- Professional and disciplinary management of the assigned employees incl. all common employee tools
- Close cooperation with managers of other Compensation & Benefit teams in Germany and with
- Processes & Steering department
- Ensure service levels of own team
- Taking over escalation talks
- Preparation of reports and key figures
- Intraday steering and prioritization of orders
- Operational support
- Participation in projects, . up-date of communication guidelines,reorganization projects or automation
- Ensures resource planning (back up, holidays)