Junior ABAP on HANA Developer (permanent), Near Shore Center team Job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs Junior ABAP on HANA Developer (permanent), Near Shore Center team Job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our key objectives is the delivery of premium SAP consulting services implementing projects for our clients in the EMEA and around the world.
SAP is deeply committed to helping young professionals pursue higher education and career goals. To make this vision a reality, SAP Near Shore Centre Romania offers the opportunity to join a team of consulting professionals, to learn new technologies, to showcase and re-enforce organic innovation.
- A full time permanent role in a great team, opportunities to learn and build up expertise, exposure to international projects.
- Bring your energy and passion and we will give you the tools to develop your knowledge!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Trainings delivered by certified SAP professionals, studying the ABAP programming language and the SAP HANA database.
- Hands-on experience in real customer projects guided by experienced consultants.
- Delivery of high quality software and documentation.
- Continuous development throughout the year by means of pair programming, mentoring and workshops.
- Graduate in computer science, information systems, software engineering or equivalent from a Romanian University
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Passionate in programming
- Knowledge or familiarity with at least one example from each of the following categories:
- Databases: Oracle (PL/SQL), SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Programming languages: C++, Java, other Object Oriented languages; nice to have
- Ability to assimilate new knowledge and technologies
- Fluent English is mandatory