Quality Go to Market Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Go to Market Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• University degree, preferred Technical-Engineering, Chemistry
• Knowledge of English (written and verbal communication skills)
• PC operating knowledge (Microsoft Office)
• Analytical thinking, attention to detail, communication skills, proactivity, result orientation
• Operational knowledge of Quality Management System, HACCP and general legislation specific to Quality
• Achieving, controlling and maintaining consistent quality of products through the extended distribution chain (storage, transport, on shelf)
• Managing nonconformities / consumer complaints; investigate Root Causes and establish /implement CAPA ( Corective actions/Preventive actions)
• Contributing to Quality improvement projects