Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emia.com active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
- University graduate
- Previous work experience in a similar position
- Organized and with good time management skills
- Proven analytical skills and a keen eye for details
- Excellent general computer skills – Excel and Word are a must.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills to help meet the reporting and support requirements of the job.
- Socially active, open-mined and with a can-do attitude.
- Honest, flexible and open to team work.
- Ensure efficient property operations and perform facility lease management, keeping in touch with facility owners and administrators.
- Ensure that the facility meets government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Take ownership of office management issues and find the best solutions for each situation.
- Manage and negotiate orders and third-party contracts with office supplies, vendors and service providers.
- Manage logistic issues such as event participation, flights, bookings etc.
- Perform simple accounting and legal tasks.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Manage and oversee internal demand and supply of hardware resources and IT equipment.
- Coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services.
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing current premises.
- Managing maintenance activities and general administrative services.
- Mail reception and redistribution.
- First point of contact for visitors and guests.
- A well-deserved salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Christmas and Easter bonuses to keep you happy
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolat