Audit Process Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Audit Process Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Audit Process Coordinator
You will be in charge with the set up of the organization and coordination of the external audit process for the French subsidiaries of Societe Generale Group, providing support to the accounting teams and liasing with external auditors, as well as ensuring the continuous improvement of the process.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Organize and coordinate the external audit campaign for a large number of entities;
- Facilitate the audit campaign through weekly calls, KPIs and permanent status;
- Support the accounting teams during the external audit campaign to solve blocking points;
- Follow up audit recommendations and provide support for the implementation of action plans;
- Perform controls checks and anticipate issues related to the audit campaign;
- Provide trainings in regards to specific accounting or audit requirements;
- Support in standardization of the process and documentation for the audit purposes;
- Search for improvements in the audit process and propose solutions
A little about You:
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting/Audit;
- You have min 2- 3 years of relevant experience in audit;
- You have good knowledge of general accounting principles;
- You are a medium French speaker and a good English speaker;
- You have an advanced level of Excel knowledge.
- You have strong communication skills in interacting with different stakeholders;
We also value:
- Good analytical & investigating skills;
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.