Professional Services Business Operations Specialist - Bid Manager with RUSSIAN
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Professional Services Business Operations Specialist - Bid Manager with RUSSIAN active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- a team player, with strong personal integrity
- motivated, flexible, organized and process-oriented
- able to track and manage multiple discussion threads and bids, ensuring continuity and follow-up
- willing to learn how to manage larger and more complex bids
- driven and a self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision
- go-getter, hands-on, can-do attitude
Good expertise in MS Excel is a must.
Good general computing skills; Word, Powerpoint, on-line tools, etc.
Basic business understanding is a must (revenue, invoicing, cost, margin)
Basic understanding of networking is preferable
Fluent in English
Good communication skills
RUSSIAN, English - mandatory
• Pipeline Management:
• Ensure accurate opportunity tracking by;
o Partnering with regional PS management team(s) and Service Business Manager(s) to understand opportunity pipeline and order forecast
o Attending regular PSM, SBM and sales forecast calls and meetings
o Quarter end - manage pipeline closely to drive opportunity closure
o Document forecast and update relevant PS Databases and tools
o Regularly discuss and review opportunities and projects with your PSM(s) to understand and agree ongoing bid priorities for your region(s). Provide reports as required.
• Bid Management:
• Manage and coordinate multiple, parallel PS bids to meet sales bid deadlines
• Manage the bid process through Qualify, Scope and Quote stages (ref process) to agreed bid schedules
• Support bid pricing & commercial strategy within agreed bid and approval processes and frameworks
• Manage & review bid inputs (internal and 3rd party) to ensure high quality output e.g. SOW and pricing
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of preliminary and final quotes and commercial project contracts
• Document / archive bid information in PS databases and data sharing sites, ensuring that all critical information is current and complete
• Manage PS bid communications & handover to the PMO
• Liaise with finance, revenue, legal, tax as required
• Ensure bid material re-use wherever possible
• Maintain and leverage customer and regional knowledge for new / repeat bids
• Ensure all previous bid and delivery 'lessons learned' feedback is used during the bid cycle
• Maintain alignment with the other Bid Managers to ensure local process execution consistency and smooth handover in case of absence
• Maintain regular contact with Global Operations team to keep current both processes and tools, and to provide feedback for process/tool improvement
• Governance, Auditability & Business Ethics
• Ensure 100% adherence to EMEA PS business processes and corporate ethics. Exceptions require approval
• Be a trusted advisor on commercial and contractual aspects of the business with the aim of protecting Juniper revenue
• All work must be auditable - bid data and documentation must be archived in the authorised database and data sharing systems and must be accurate and quickly accessible by the right people
• Reporting, Tools, Systems & Process
• Measure and report on opportunities, bid status and bid management performance
• Ensure all relevant tools and databases are accurate and used effectively
• Contribute to process and tools review, evolution and planning