Infrastructure Project Manager
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
You will join Global Technology Services (GTS) at SG European Business Services. GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the centre of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
As a Project Manager, you will be in charge to manage the requests and infrastructure projects in relation with the business applications management team.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Service Level Management: You ensure the set up and updates of the Service Level Agreement for your projects;
- Demand management: You collect the needs expressed by the IT partner (“pre-sales”), propose a solution based of a service catalogue and you take in charge the project management part until complete delivery of the solution;
- Customer Relationship Management: You prepare and animate steering committees and you play the role of PMO for your project or your portfolio of projects;
- Client Financial Management: You consolidate and report budgetary requirements for your project(s) and ensure follow-up;
- Coordinates project teams and provides support on mainly from IT Infrastructure perimeter;
- Promote and implement Project Management methodology in the Societe Generale European Business Services and its associated computer applications;
- Plan the implementation of each project in detail, controls and monitors each project;
- Elaborate and validate functional specifications based on business specifications (Business & User Requirements) and the feedback obtained from the Project Team;
- Coordinates and perform functional tests for new services in collaboration with the users;
- Ensure very good communication with internal / external contacts.
A little about You:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience, ideally in IT production environments;
- Your knowledge of IT makes you comfortable when talking to experts of different technologies.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken; French knowledge would be a plus.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.