Financial Analyst ($30k/yr) - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Financial Analyst ($30k/yr) - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
Do you have experience investigating financial data flows and creating reporting solutions for large complex organizations? Do you believe you could help us generate efficient financial instruments for a $1B organization? Are you a perfectionist who enjoys continually improving processes and outcomes?
Your key responsibilities include:
- Day to day financial reporting across the global company in an effective and scalable manner
- Communicate with Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Financial Reporting, General Ledger, to exchange information on reports, inputs, outputs
- Process master data lists to clean-up, structurize, connect data, automate reports, reconcile
- Support acquisitions by mapping data structures, clean-up data, run procedures to integrate finance data into standard central reporting structure
- Provide recommendations on processes to increase efficiency and productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in the finance-related field or accounting certification
- CPA/ACCA/CFA or equivalent certification
- 5+ years of USGAAP / IFRS finance experience gained in a production/IT environment including running finance processes or financial data analysis (Sales / Revenue / Cash-flow forecasting, Budgeting, Financial planning etc)
- Relevant hands-on experience with financial reporting (starting with Excel and Google Sheets).
- Big 4 Audit / prior audit participation experience a must.
- Experience using corporate ERPs for running finance processes
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours