Accounting Manager - Poland team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Accounting Manager - Poland team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Fluent in German and English;
• Practical experience (4-6 years) in managing a team of at least 20 people in F&A environment with sufficient understanding of People Management, Tools, Processes and Methodologies;
• Strong background related to Finance & Accounting / Economy / Retail;
• Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to details;
• Effective time management & prioritizing skills;
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal & leadership skills;
• Ability to multi-task & keep up with a fast-paced environment;
• Proficient in MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
• SAP knowledge is a plus.
• Responsibility for the and to end F&A process for one of our Swiss clients;
• Organizing work, setting priorities, monitoring and managing workload within the team;
• Monitoring and enhancing performance of the team in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction & quality;
• Identifying areas of improvement in processes & drives change implementation;
• Communicating performance related indicators into the team and back to stakeholders;
• Client Management;
• Knowing, understanding and monitoring operational KPIs and SLAs;
• Evaluating daily key performance indicators;
• Coordinating team schedule and leave planning;
• Motivating and building the skills of the team.