Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent or degree in a technical field
* Attention to detail, organized and thorough
* Team player with a positive attitude and ability to focus on the job at hand
* The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
* Demonstrated proficiency with standard office computer software
* Examine products or materials, parts, subassemblies, and packaging for damage, defects, or shortages, using specification sheets, gauges, and standards charts
* Remove from stock products or loads not meeting quality standards, and notify supervisors or appropriate departments of discrepancies or shortages
* Inspect products and examination records to determine the number of defects per worker and the reasons for examiners' rejections