Process Engineer Assembly
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Kimball Electronics Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Engineer Assembly active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
* University degree in technical field (Electronics, Mechanics, Automatics)
* + 3 years of experience in electronics manufacturing
* + previous experience in Automotive industry
* Excellent logical thinking
* Good ability to procedurise
* Excellent traning skills
* Excellent communication skills, all management levels
* Mature manner of tackling a problem/ special situation
* English advance level, German is a plus
* Defines, validates and maintains the assembly process and creates work instructions for assembly : manual insertion of electronic components,repair, labeling, cutting, pressing, packaging
* Trains the operators when introducing a new product in manufacturing line;
* Ensures the training for the technicians when a new equipment coming in the production line;
* Responsible for continuous improvement and optimization of manual assembly process (time, quality, costs);
* Defines corrective actions in order to fix any process issue related to assembly & repair operations
* Defines consumable materials list used in assembly & repair operations;
* Creates programs, thermal profiles, mechanical adjustment and calibration of equipments;
* Orders spare parts / consumables for the equipment in use;