IBM CLM Solution Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Harman International Romania active
View all jobs IBM CLM Solution Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Business Solution Architect for IBM CLM Toolchain
- Create strategies and solutions in CLM to the need of the global stakeholders, considering the company strategy, methods and processes
- Creation of solutions for the European Collaboration Models (interfaces, Exchanges) of European CPMs
- Alignment of process-compliant solutions with US Business Solution Architect US and technical one in IDC
- Realization of Quality-related CLM solutions in the global GEO organozation
- Guide and train the teams to use the Application Lifecycle Tools efficiently
- Administration of the Engineering Tool Suite with regards to project planning, requirement and test management.
- Coordinate and harmonize efforts in alignment with GET tool strategy
- Enhancement of Training Material/-content for introduced solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated expertise in IBM Rational Suite (CLM) as Business Consultant or Business Solution Architect
- Experience to work in a global environment with knowledge about the Automotive Tier 1 Product Lifecycle
- 3+ years of Application Lifecycle Management with IBM Rational Suite. Hands-on experience configuring, implementing and establishing solutions in tools for Test Mgmt., Requirements Mgmt., Incident Mgmt., Continuous Integration and Software Configuration Management
- 3+ years experience in establishing solutions for Planning, Test Mgmt. and Requirements Mgmt.
- Experience to administrate a ALM tools including its Roles, Access Rights, Policies, Documentation and basic knowledge about IT Infrastructure
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with third party vendors and any supporting departments to solve issues.
- Proficiency in Application Lifecycle Management
- Fluent English, verbally and written
- Excellent sense for Quality related aspects and capabilities in CLM
- Logical and structured thinking with the ability to explain complexity simple.
- Self-managed and systematic way of working.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to “look over the border”
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Responsible character.
- Willingness to travel (sporadic 2-3 times per year)