IT Audit Consultant
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
In Romania, Mazars has 25 years of experience in audit, tax advisory, financial advisory services, HR Advisory and accounting & payroll services. The local team comprises more than 200 professionals.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer information systems, or computer science from an accredited institution, or a master’s degree in any field.
• Minim 1-year relevant work experience
• Experience with a Big 4 firm is a strong advantage;
• Strong project management skills;
• Sarbanes-Oxley experience is a plus;
• ERP auditing experience;
• CISA certification is a plus;
• Fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other language is an advantage;
• Good computer literacy (MS Office application) and excellent organizational, communication, writing and teambuilding skills;
• Knowledge of databases, telecommunications and operating systems software as well as mid-range, local area network and personal computer hardware;
• Real drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as exceptional commitment to client service;
• Experience in directly or indirectly managing junior staff that includes training, coaching and delegating;
• Ability to plan, coordinates, and solves complex problems.
• Primarily perform reviews of computer systems in the areas of general controls, application controls, and
• Participate as member of teams comprised of IT and Financial Controls Assurance Consultants performing
integrated financial, IT and operational audits at client locations to evaluate the effectiveness of controls;
• Discuss problems and opportunities identified during the review with all levels of management;
• Prepare formal written reports setting forth recommendations for Client Management to strengthen and improve operations, as well as identify cost or efficiency savings;
• Participate in special projects as necessary, including system implementation reviews, benchmarking studies and acquisition reviews.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage
• Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
• Lunch vouchers
• 5 days for study leaves
• Competitive employee referral program
• CECCAR/ ACCA qualifications and other relevant certification – full program supported by Mazars