IT Audit Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Audit Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.Cerinte
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer information systems, or computer science from an accredited institution, or a master’s degree in any field.
• Minim 1-year relevant work experience
• Experience with a Big 4 firm is a strong advantage;
• Strong project management skills;
• Sarbanes-Oxley experience is a plus;
• ERP auditing experience;
• CISA certification is a plus;
• Fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other language is an advantage;
• Good computer literacy (MS Office application) and excellent organizational, communication, writing and teambuilding skills;
• Knowledge of databases, telecommunications and operating systems software as well as mid-range, local area network and personal computer hardware;
• Real drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as exceptional commitment to client service;
• Experience in directly or indirectly managing junior staff that includes training, coaching and delegating;
• Ability to plan, coordinates, and solves complex problems.
• Primarily perform reviews of computer systems in the areas of general controls, application controls, and
• Participate as member of teams comprised of IT and Financial Controls Assurance Consultants performing
integrated financial, IT and operational audits at client locations to evaluate the effectiveness of controls;
• Discuss problems and opportunities identified during the review with all levels of management;
• Prepare formal written reports setting forth recommendations for Client Management to strengthen and improve operations, as well as identify cost or efficiency savings;
• Participate in special projects as necessary, including system implementation reviews, benchmarking studies and acquisition reviews.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage
• Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
• Lunch vouchers
• 5 days for study leaves
• Competitive employee referral program
• CECCAR/ ACCA qualifications and other relevant certification – full program supported by Mazars