This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Medici fara frontiere / Medecins Sans Frontieres active
View all jobs Supply Logistician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Our supply logisticians make sure our projects are equipped with everything that's needed to deal with an emergency.
From collecting supplies from an MSF plane on a makeshift runway to working with the pharmacy manager and medical team to forecast medical supplies months in advance, the work of a supply logistician is far reaching and vital to the whole team.
Our supply logisticians are responsible for ordering all supplies for the project. They often have experience in supply chain management and have strong skills in managing spreadsheets and databases.
The supply logistician is either based in the project or the capital, and works closely with all departments, ensuring that accurate forecasting is done so that the project has the capacity to respond immediately to urgent medical needs as they arise.
- Significant experience in logistics related roles
- Experience in supervising and managing others in a logistics capacity
- Experience in supply chain management, e.g. needs assessment, order management, purchasing, stock management and freight management
- Experience with organisation and set-up of supply administration and related supply procedures
- Warehouse management skills
- Familiarity with cold chain maintenance and procedures
Click here to apply to this ad