This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs INTERNATIONAL RECRUITER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
• Extended experience in recruitment, either in a specialized agency or in a tech company with high volumes of recruitment. We are also open to any candidate driven by performance and familiar with the IT/Technology industries, eg. an engineer willing to shift from technical to business or a former business manager.
• Knowledge of Technology (mechanical, embedded electronics, manufacturing engineering, safety …) and/or IT environments are highly recommended.
• Positive mindset and strong interpersonal skills are a pre-requisite to interface efficiently with the candidates and the local ALTEN managers.
• Persistent, driven by performance and results-oriented, able to reach deadlines and work autonomously.
• Curious, deep understanding of the business issues and industries addressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries.
• Fluent in Romanian and English, a third language (French, German …) is a plus.
Reporting to the International recruitment team based in Paris, your mission will consist in recruiting talented engineers who can demonstrate their potential for playing a key-role in the technical delivery of our local subsidiaries.
Your responsibilities will cover all phases of the recruitment process:
• Identification (sourcing and hunting) and phone qualification of potential candidates, in line with the needs expressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries
• Face to face interviews
• Organization and preparation of visio interviews with the local ALTEN managers for the short-listed candidates
• Coaching of the candidates and follow-up with the countries
• Closing and contract signature.