This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs INTERNATIONAL RECRUITER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Extended experience in recruitment, either in a specialized agency or in a tech company with high volumes of recruitment. We are also open to any candidate driven by performance and familiar with the IT/Technology industries, eg. an engineer willing to shift from technical to business or a former business manager.
• Knowledge of Technology (mechanical, embedded electronics, manufacturing engineering, safety …) and/or IT environments are highly recommended.
• Positive mindset and strong interpersonal skills are a pre-requisite to interface efficiently with the candidates and the local ALTEN managers.
• Persistent, driven by performance and results-oriented, able to reach deadlines and work autonomously.
• Curious, deep understanding of the business issues and industries addressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries.
• Fluent in Romanian and English, a third language (French, German …) is a plus.
Reporting to the International recruitment team based in Paris, your mission will consist in recruiting talented engineers who can demonstrate their potential for playing a key-role in the technical delivery of our local subsidiaries.
Your responsibilities will cover all phases of the recruitment process:
• Identification (sourcing and hunting) and phone qualification of potential candidates, in line with the needs expressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries
• Face to face interviews
• Organization and preparation of visio interviews with the local ALTEN managers for the short-listed candidates
• Coaching of the candidates and follow-up with the countries
• Closing and contract signature.