Who we are
GTS Telecom owned by Deutsche Telekom AG is one of the main infrastructure-based provider of telecommunications services in Romania and is positioned as a quality leader in the communications segment for medium and large companies. Our company is one of the founding members RoNIX (Romanian Network for Internet eXchange) and is certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001.
GTS provides national and international transport solutions for data, voice, internet access, cloud services and collocation in our own data centers in Bucharest and Cluj. The company operates an extensive Ethernet and MPLS network built on a resilient fiber optic infrastructure. The company has approximately 130 employees and is based in Bucharest.
Our company values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the marketplace. They provide standards at every level of our business and are the ethical foundation for everything we do at GTS.
We are committed to our customers
GTS knows how hard our customers work to make their businesses successful. We seek to understand their needs and develop innovative solutions which help our customers become a better business.
We are local and our people make the difference
Though we operate across the region, we live and work in the same cities as our customers. Our dedicated and skilled employees work as a team to deliver services at the highest standards and speed in the industry.
We do as we say we are going to do
Trust is earned. We follow our words with actions so everyone knows they can depend on us. By being forthright, we are easier to do business with and show that we have integrity. We are proud of GTS
What we expect from you:
· to cooperate with hiring managers to design the candidate profile and provide regular feedback and review of the talent acquisition status;
· to design the acquisition strategy for each position;
· to create materials: job announcements, newsletters, personalized recruitment emails etc.;
· to identify suitable candidates using various sourcing techniques and niche channels;
· to maintain updated candidate databases;
· to handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analyzing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening, face-to face interviews etc.;
· to create a great candidate experience during the talent acquisition process.
What recommends you:
· work experience as Talent Sourcer, Recruiter or similar role (prior experience in Telco and IT is an advantage);
· hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings);
· customer focus;
· outstanding interpersonal skills;
· the ability to promptly react, to analyze, diagnose and solve issues;
· results and performance drive;
· effective time-management and organizational abilities;
· capable of working independently.