Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
• University degree, preferably Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, or other statistical discipline;
• Mandatory advanced level of English (written and spoken);
• 1+ years of experience in financial modeling, business process optimization and/or data analytics;
• Experience with Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP etc)
• Experience in leveraging analytics in the areas of forecasting and budget allocation;
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details;
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change, and to work both individually and in teams;
• High level of professionalism and integrity, proactive attitude and problem solving mindset.
The Junior Analyst’s goal is to drive awareness and define markets and segments using empirical data, to develop and test hypotheses, drive and prioritize investments in the community.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Create and manage an agile and insightful reporting process;
• Collaborate with the business’s functional areas, including sales, customer support, marketing, gathering data, and work on reporting the data.
• Work with a team of analysts to drive insight into daily activities;
• Proven track record of driving operational excellence, to drive scale and efficiency;
• Development of new analytic solutions and approaches to drive actionable insights that improve business KPIs;
• Handle statistical modeling and other forms of quantitative analysis;
• Leverage analytics in the areas of forecasting and budget allocation.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!