Junior Project Manager
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
• University degree, preferably Sociology/Business or Translations with interest in Project Coordination;
• +1-year experience in client services;
• Mandatory advanced level of English (written and spoken);
• Experience in working with MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables etc);
• Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills;
• Ability to handle large volumes of requests with tight turnaround requirements quickly and
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast-paced environment;
• Must be detail oriented, flexible and resourceful;
• Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
The Junior Project Manager’s goal is to act as single point of contact, in charge with managing all phases of the project in a productive way, leading to the overall success of the project. The person in this role handles a variety of projects and deals with stake holders at multiple levels within and outside Toluna.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Validate project setup for best user experience and offer/make changes as and when necessary;
• Define the project plan details including timeline, resources required and potential roadblocks;
• Run and confirm feasibility on assigned projects;
• Define the usage of channels based on guidelines to optimize our cost base on a per project base;
• Monitor field progress, problem solving and identification and implementation of solutions;
• Be responsible for closing the project on time and on budget;
• Closely liaise with clients for projects briefing and post survey information;
• Effectively communicate with sales teams and operations teams to ensure customer’s needs are met and understood;
• Keep the internal tools fully updated on a daily basis so that everybody can know exactly the status of a project by checking the tools.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!