Product Leader (PL) - New SW Development Hub
Cteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Cteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
Skills & Competencies
• Knowledge and understanding of the Agile Manifesto and Agile methodologies, from a theoretical and a practical standpoint
• Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
• Ability to enable the team to continuously increase product value
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• An attitude of empowerment and team building
• Proven success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative and iterative product development environment
• Awareness of technical practices: eXtreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps
• Familiar with architecture, database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and current technology trends
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence needed
• Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position. Experience in leading a team and managing an Agile project with high stakes.
• Fluent in English
• French is highly appreciated
• The Product Leader is accountable for maximizing value generated by products/platforms and enabling the Team to achieve the best quality, user alignment, value creation, and team engagement.
• As a constructive sparring partner of the Product Owner, (s)he provides his/her insights throughout the product life-cycle. (S)He leverages his/her IT expertise and knowledge.
• Depending on the product type (size, complexity, delivery model…), (s)he acts as a scrum master, ensuring that every member adheres to Agile values and ways of working and understands the chosen framework practices.
• Constructively challenge the Product Vision of the PO, ensuring that product roadmap elaboration involves DIR-A, Domain Directors and DIR-X
• Defines the product release strategy in close cooperation with the PO
• Understands and practices Agility
• Provides leadership in the adoption of Agile practices, culture, and values by teams across a portfolio of projects
• Secures and promotes the Scrum framework, or other agile framework tools and practices
• Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed
• Assists the Team during the framing phase of the product development in order to maximize the value creation
• Acts as the point of contact between the Team and the organization to make sure the required skills are staffed allowing efficient product development
• Enable the team to improve efficiency and quality of deliverables by following Agile development best practices
• Motivates the team and embodies positive and constructive mindset on top of Agile values and culture
Activities with the Product Owner
• Helps the PO keep focused on value creation and customer alignment
• Ensures that the PO knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize the value
• Ensures that operation and security User Stories are implemented for a sustainable run
• Helps the PO in arbitration on product technical backlog
• Coordinates if the necessary selection of solution (software package, development) which is in line with the Group’s IT architecture rules with the Product Owner and the Solution Architect.
Activities with the Team
• Enables the team to improve its efficiency and quality and to adopt state of the art development best practices
• Facilitates project level obstacle removal and team consensus on solutions
• Coaches the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• Protects the Team from external interruptions and removing obstacles
• Helps the Team to create high-value products
• Helps to understand the need for clear and concise User Stories
• Builds Agile dashboards and coordinates Agile artifacts delivery, including technology and business value deliverables
• Communicates on development progress
• Installs a culture of continuous improvement during development
• Coaches the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
Activities with the Organization
• Leads and coaches the organization in its Agile & Scrum adoption
• Helps employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
• Causes change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
• Works with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Manages all IT coordination with DIR and outside teams for the success of the product
• As part of a project led by a DIR-X, manages the relationship with one or more suppliers (according to the contractual rules in force and the context)
• If the product is developed or maintained with RNTBCI, works with RNTBCI scrum master to ensure close coordination and effectiveness. In this case, (s)he no longer plays the role of a scrum master.
• Plan resources to be used (human, technical, financial, etc.)
• Consolidates all costs of project/product
• Is an active ambassador of Agile & Scrum within the organization
• When in a mission on Digital projects, is accountable for a successful handover aligned with RD guidelines