|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Organise meetings and greeting visitors at all level of seniority.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Organize and manage CEO’s agenda;
- Screening e-mails, phone calls and different type of requests;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all level of seniority;
- Plan internal and external meetings/visits/events;
- Organize travel, visas and accommodation for the CEO;
- Producing documents, minutes of meeting, reports and presentations.
A little about You:
- University graduate;
- Advanced level of English; French would be considered an advantage ;
- Very good computer knowledge: Microsoft Office 2010, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar or related position;
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities;
- Ability to be discreet and to manage confidential information;
- Able to work in international environment.
We also value:
- Analytical skills and process oriented;
- Meticulous attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent collaboration and team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure and work as part of the team.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.