Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Owner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Bac +5 (MS or equivalent)
• Very good level of English
• At least 3 years of experience in Agile projects and 1 year as a Product Owner
• For large projects, at least 5 years of experience in Agile projects and 2 years as a Product Owner
Skills & Competencies
• Good knowledge of the business and the end users
• Technical expertise in the definition of the product and its vision
• Ability to say “No”
• Capacity to take decisions
• Communication and Negotiation skills
• Open to change
• Knowledge on when and how to detail functionalities
The Product Owner represents the customer and holds the vision of the product and its definition.
He defines the Vision, the business KPI's and the associated value of the Product, owns the product backlog and trade-offs to deliver the most valuable Product, writes and prioritizes Users Stories in the Product Backlog, ensures the development team understands Users Stories to the level needed, gives the acceptance criteria, validates the developed Users Stories, defines and runs the strategy of change management to users.
Depending on the complexity of the product he may be assisted by one or several people in support of his activities, but he remains the only decision maker.
He ensures that the Product meets the needs of the end-users and hence is properly deployed, including all required change management actions.
To succeed in his mission, the entire organization must respect his decisions which are visible in the content and the priorization of the Product Backlog.
Activities with the Vision
• Defines the Product Vision
• Embodies the business vision, MVP, and all business-related aspects of the product for the Agile Team
• Identifies end-user expectations/needs and the value created for them by the product
• Considers the constraints and the impacts of the project
• Translates user needs into implementable features and plan product releases/versions by selecting those creating the most value to the end-users
• Defines the Roadmap of the project
• Develops the product release strategy
Activities with the Backlog
• Writes the Product Backlog's user stories.
• Prioritizes Product Backlog based on Business Value
• Maintains the Product Backlog and maximize the value of the product and the work done by the development team
• Details each selected feature in the form of a user story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including the acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story
• Does arbitration on several options
Activities with the Team
• Shares the vision with the Team
• Understands and prioritize Technical Stories suggested by the team as well as product defects
• Clarifies any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint
• Participates and contribute to Agile events with the Team
Activities with End Users
• Identify and engages End Users
• Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to everyone
• Invites End Users to Demos on a regular basis (typically every two weeks)
• Collects End Users feedback
• Defines and runs change management strategy
Activities with Reviews
• Animates Sprint Reviews with End Users
• Accepts or refuses developed Stories
• Performs and/or organizes the validation strategy
• Communicates to managers and End-Users on the progress made on the Product development and delivery