Currently we are looking for: Interns in Audit
Start date of the job: November 2018
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology and give assurance to stakeholders that the financial statements are true and correct. They also provide accounting advice with regard to Romanian accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards and other accounting systems.
As an Intern in Audit you will:
- Participate in real auditing projects under the supervision of professional auditors
- Inventory on the client companies’ status
- Prepare statistical and analytical reports
- Prepare the information for the colleagues who takes part in auditing processes
- Gather all the information about the companies’ clients.
What’s in it for you:
- You will undergo an intensive induction program, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform
- You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work and to receive international recognized certification - Statutory Accounting, audit courses and a 7 day ACCA course
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training program
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
What we are looking for:
- Students in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of studies in accounting, finance, engineering, maths, science, technology
- Team-players interested in developing a career in the Audit field
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools)
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel
- Availability to work full-time
- A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.
***Please note that only the applications sent through our PwC Careers website will be taken into consideration further in the process.