We are not your average video game and software testing company!
Whyttest is a place where we can grow together and have a lot of fun. Here you won’t find any “rage quitters”, your ideas are listened and you have every chance to see them being put to the test.
Also, we work best as a team, so you will find support, lots of friendly faces and people ready to help you any way they can. Not to mention the fact that you have many chances to level up in your career, learn new stuff and be one of the first people to play a game that isn’t on the market yet. In addition, you will have the chance to work on a wide variety of “toys” – all types of mobile phones, multiple PC configurations and HD consoles.
With us you will have the opportunity to become part of an amazing crew that works hard to achieve a bug free game or software, that can pass the test of any customer, no matter how picky.
🙌Send us your CV! Join our squad! 🙌
- 2+ years of experience in coordinating QC Teams
- Good people skills, oriented towards the needs of the team.
- Highly autonomous with a problem solver mindset.
- Analytical and organized in approaching the project and the tasks at macro-level.
- Experience in dealing with tight deadlines and pressure.
- Proficient with the MS Office Pack.
- Experience with Jira or a similar database.
- Knowledge of different gaming platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) is a plus.
- Able to create an efficient test plan, that thoroughly covers the needs and the specifics of the project. Together with the team, makes sure the test plan is updated and followed upon.
- Can build around him an efficient and motivated team, leading by own example and providing timely feedback and support. Acts as a mentor, is able to give constructive feedback, can efficiently organise a meeting.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with external partners.
- Can raise flags and provide solutions related to the project or the team, when the situation requires it.
- Manages the allocation of resources (testers and tested hours) for an optimum flow of the project.
- Handles validations and reports, related to different milestones of the project.
Any good challenge has its fruitful rewards:
- Meal tickets, fresh fruits, tea & coffee .
- Relaxation room with Ping-Pong table, board games and consoles.
- On chair massage sessions.
- Individual Training Budget.
- Frequent development opportunities (for example: Software Testing, Management, Technical positions, Customer Support etc).
- Annual bonuses (10% of the company’s revenue) given based on one’s achievements!
- Team building event (Happy Fridays & others).