Java Full Stack Engineer- Netherlands
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Java Full Stack Engineer- Netherlands active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
• More than 1 year of relevant Java experience- (i.e. Java SE/EE 1.8 or later);
• Development of server-side software using object-oriented paradigm;
• Creation of automated unit and integration tests using mocks and stubs;
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration;
• Having knowledge of or already working as part of a Scrum team;
• Experience with the following is a plus:
• Creation of web-based user interfaces;
• Affinity with math, data science or machine learning
• Create software infrastructure using Java EE, which provides access to SQL and NoSQL storage, reliably manages job queues with switch-over and fail-over features, periodically collects of information from networked systems in the Fab and offers big-data-like storage and computational capabilities;
• Create on-site solutions that continuously monitors all scanners in a customer’s domain. The server can detect system failures before they happen and identify needed corrective actions;
• Provide industrial automation tasks that take care of unattended complex adjustments to the manufacturing process, in order to enable highest yields in high volume manufacturing;
• Implement and validate algorithms that give our customers the power to reach optimal results during manufacturing;
• Create applications that help fine-tune the manufacturing process, helping process engineers to navigate the complexities of process set-up through excellent UX design;
• Create visualization and analytics applications for visual performance monitoring, which also help to sift through huge amounts of data to pinpoint potential issues and solutions. For these applications, we use Spotfire and R as main technologies;
• Select and manage IT infrastructure that helps us run the software on a multi-blade server with plenty of storage. In this area, we use virtualization technologies, Linux, Python and Splunk in addition to Java.
• Use emerging technologies to turn vision into reality, e.g. using big data and machine learning;