3D Character/Avatar Artist
Holotech Studios SRL is a Romanian Indie company created by a few game development veterans.
Its maiden product is FaceRig , find out more on facerig[dot]com
The Holotech Studios staff is experienced, disciplined determined and serious. Most of the key members have been working in the game development industry starting with 2002 until 2014, and have been part of developing more than 40 finalized games (disc based boxed products) on PlayStation2, PlayStation3, Xbox, Xbox360, GameCube, Wii, WiiU, 3DS, PC – some of them also on Steam.
- Scripting knowledge (Python preferred).
- Illustration/ Concept Art
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- The desire to achieve personal excellence in this field and responsibility of the quality of delivered assets.
- Bachelor's degree in related disciplines (Computer Science, Fine Arts or Art History) or equivalent level of experience
- In depth knowledge of a wide variety of games ("Gamer culture"). Alternately, a particularly strong visual culture related to modern media (Television, Cinematography, Graphic Novels) can compensate for an underdeveloped “Gamer culture”.
- Portfolio would be appreciated
- Skinning and animation skills.
- Modeling (both high-res and low-poly)
- UV mapping
- Texture creation
- Focused, fast learner.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
What we offer:
-Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals.
-Opportunity to work on a product with excellent worldwide visibility.
-Open, informal and fun atmosphere (occasional pizza & board games parties).
-Challenges and support to grow professionally in a dynamic environment.
-Motivating salary, bonuses, health insurance.
-Access to leading-edge technologies.