Incident Management Analyst with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
-Bachelor degree is considered an advantage
-Excellent communication German skills
-Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
-Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
Good to Have:
-Technical Certifications like A+, Network +, Security +, CCNA, MCP, MCSP etc
-Experience should be from voice based technical support desk, supporting Americas/Europe/ EMEA etc Continent customers.
-Domestic tech support can be considered post evaluating on Voice and accent of candidate.
-Responds to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
-Identifes, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group.
-Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz – logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).