C#/C++ TCP/IP Developer (New Cyber Intelligence Center in Bucharest)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
You are invited to join them in the establishment of their first Romanian local R&D center, which will be focused on end-to-end intelligence projects delivery. They want you to be part of their first Romanian R&D group and play a major role in laying the foundations of their methodologies and work culture.
• They are looking for a professionally competent Senior C# Software Engineer, to join our UMD team.
• You will have the opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
• BA /BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering
• Professional experience of at least 3 years developing in C#/C++ in windows environment (in Server/Client side)
• Experience in OOP / OOD
• Knowledge in SQL - an advantage
• Ability to quick entry to legacy code
• Ready to travel abroad once a quarter
• Experience with TCP/IP, VoIP, SNMP, 7 layer model, switches, multi-threading
• Telephony (GSM/UMTS) protocol knowledge - an advantage
• Fluent English
• Meaningfully participate in the development and support of various products in communications products that function independently and integrated with other systems.