Fullstack .NET Developer
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
• Experience with .NET Framework (3.5/4.0)
• Experience with SQL Server 2008R2/2012
• Web development experience (ASP.NET, WCF, Java script, AJAX, CSS, jQuery)
• Interest in understanding the big picture and experience in full development cycle;
• Basic knowledge of Agile (Scrum / Kanban) is a plus
• Graduate of Computer Science/ Cybernetics/ Information Technology/ Electronics College
• Financial/ banking background is a plus
• High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust
• Develops software according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology
• Work with: WCF, Web Forms, REST services, .Net 4.6
• Writes robust, clean and documented code
• Does database design and optimization;
• Performs unit and integration tests to ensure software conformity to the functional and technical specifications
• Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment
• Transfer the software from the development environment to the system testing environment(s) based on the Release Form
Provides technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support.
As a .NET Developer Engineer you will be member of an Agile team of Programmer, Quality Assurance Specialists and System Analysts, which is working with other Agile teams, each one dedicated to a specific business areas: operations, finance, payments lending and financial markets products. Portfolio include applications following type of applications.