Junior application service center specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Junior application service center specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What distinguishes you
- Degree in technical study, such as technical information technology, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar;
- Basic knowledge of the production of electronic devices;
- Preferably experience in the operation of manufacturing execution systems;
- Good knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux;
- Basic knowledge of the database management systems Oracle and MS SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of relevant IT security measures;
- Language skills:
English: communication level oral and written;
Beneficial are additional skills in German, Hungarian or French;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills;
- Willingness to work in three shifts;
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation;
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic operation.
Your contribution to something big
- Incident management for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Support service for Manufacturing Execution Sys-tems (MES);
- Configuration of IT applications;
- Securing of the IT operation;
- Organization and execution of software mainte-nance measures;
- Safeguarding of IT security.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.