Purchasing Analyst with German
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
What distinguishes you
- Very good IT skills (MS Office), SAP;
- Proficiency in German and English;
- Customer oriented;
- Excellent communication skills—persuasion;
- Promoting the company`s image;
- Logical thinking and analysis abilities;
- Positive attitude;
- Autonomy-Capacity to organize and make
- Understanding and complying with the work
Your contribution to something big
- Compile the checklist of additional materials and
services as per the requests of the internal clients;
- Identify and determine the prospective
- Prepare the activity reports;
- Negotiate the purchase prices and the payment
- Determine and agree the delivery terms, together
with the suppliers;
- Compile the products` price list;
- Maintain and update the database of existing
and prospective suppliers;
- Efficiently plan and coordinate the activity;
- Ask for, compare and negotiate the offers received
from prospective suppliers;
- Compile and place supply orders to the suppliers.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.