Marketing & Design Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coface Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing & Design Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
• Min. 3 years experience in marketing design
• Professional approach
• Proficient in English
• Positive and highly motivated
• Team player with the ability to work in team, but also independently
• Responsibility and ethical behavior
• Committed, thorough, creative and flexible
• Ability to work effectively in situations involving pressure and stress
• Proficiency in design software (Adobe CS suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), MS Office (especially PPT and DOC) and HTML
• Attention to detail
• Social skills, interpersonal and effective communication at all levels of the organization
• Participates in the production of the company publications (printed and electronic publications) by providing graphic design services in accordance with brand guidelines
• Provides support in updating the company’s website (including multimedia content), whenever the case and in the social media platforms, weekly
• Involved in company advertisements in terms of layout, design and ideas for messages
• Involved in design and layout of MS Office documents (.ppt, .doc, .xls)
• Proofreads drafts to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Keeps himself/ herself updated on changes to all relevant Coface brand guidelines
• E-mail marketing campaign management (design artwork, implementation, results analysis)
• Liaises with printing and other relevant providers for production of publications and other marketing collaterals