Procurement Officer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GABTEO CONSULT active
View all jobs Procurement Officer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Requirements
• Indirect Procurement & Sourcing experience preferred;
• Advanced level English & good level of German (at least B1);
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills;
• Proficient in E – Procurement systems SAP (would be a plus), MS Project, Excel, Word, Power point, MS Access;
• Experience in SRM, Oracle - would be an advantage;
• Open to global travel for support of various projects.
For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for a Procurement Officer with German.
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers.
• Assist Senior Buyer to coordinate and review document process performance with client on a regular basis;
• Plan and execute projects related to process transformation that benefits the business and the client organization;
• Coordinate with multiple regional teams located offshore;
• Handle complex invoice concerns and dissatisfied customers (internal & external);
• Purchase Requisition Review: process / validate purchase requisitions and advance them into various queues for processing;
• Generate a variety of Purchase Orders (PO): Catalogues, Punch Out, PRs with Quotes, etc;
• Amend and change purchase orders as necessary. Transmit various documents (POs, etc.);
• Create Request For Quote (RFQ): Seek input from, Client and key Stakeholders regarding supplier response and follow any special instruction mentioned in the purchase requisition;
• Work with suppliers for timely response to quote requests • Maintain metrics, dashboards and project analysis.
• Bonuses for your results;
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment - Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized;
• Medical coverage, Bookster.