SAP CRM Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP CRM Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• 1-8 years of work experience with SAP CRM design and development
• Understanding of SAP CRM development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture
• Advanced German is an advantage
• Willing to travel and stay on-site if necessary
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Complex CRM programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP module
• Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
• Close communication with functional teams/designers and build professional relationships with clients