SAP Logistics Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Logistics Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are logical, adaptable and have:
- Minimum 1,5 years of functional experience in SAP Logistics modules
- Skills in implementation, customization and maintenance in SAP Logistics modules
- Architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes (any industry)
- Strong communication skills to all business levels
- Experience in direct communication / client site cooperation
- Play an active role in SAP projects (implementation, rollout, or support and maintenance) in assigned functional areas covered by SAP Logistics modules;
- Prepare functional designs and system configurations, or perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution;
- Propose, program, configure, document and test business solution;
- Reach and achieve project aims and outputs;
- Lead application functional team or sub-team;
- Contribute to increased productivity and motivation of the team;
- Communicate closely with the ABAP development team;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.