Product Master Data
Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars, Trucks, Buses and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 35 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
What you need to know:
• Short term higher education / college/ final university year preferably “science”
• Data base operation
• Excellent command of English language
• nice to have: German Language
• nice to have: Mercedes-Benz products
• 1 year in a similar position (if it replaces education)
• nice to have: technical automotive knowledge / experience
• nice to have: data base complex operation
Required competencies and abilities:
• Organized, detail-oriented person with acute logical thinking
• Analytical, meticulous, serious and perfectionist
• Punctual under all aspects and circumstances
• Team work abilities
• Very good communication skills
• Professional appearance, elegant use of language
What you will do:
• Maintains product master data for the allocated markets
• Configures rules, algorithms, coefficients and plausibility schemes, according to the specific requirements of the markets;
• Conducts testing procedures to make sure the implementation is accurate
• Fully documents processes and requests implementation
• Troubleshooting for identified errors and discrepancies;
• Permanently connects the central platform (central layer) and the local platform (market layer) of the system
The Shared Service Center for Product Master Data is a very dynamic and young team, currently expanding rapidly within Mercedes-Benz Romania. We are maintaining MBC Master Data for Mercedes-Benz Markets around the world.
If you are interested in an international work environment and are passionate automotive savvy with a high interest for a premium automotive brand such as Mercedes-Benz, you might be the perfect candidate. We are looking for dynamic, self-driven and enthusiastic candidates to join the Product Master Data Shared Service Center in Bucharest.