Procurer with French, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
Make the products, equipment or services negotiated by the Purchasing department available to internal partners in accordance with procurement procedures and Michelin principles.
French and English at a good level
Experience in purchasing, procurement, supply chain, customer service or other activities that involves customer interactions
- Analyze and then process the purchase request validated by the internal customer
- Transmits the purchase order to the supplier, directly communication by phone if is the case. Keeps the internal partner informed about the status of the order till the goods/services are delivered
- In the event of difficulties or delays in delivery, informs the internal partners and undertake the actions to be implemented in order to solve the problems
- Informs the logistics service supplier about any transport needs and if necessary places the order
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.