JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Programming in Java (J2SE)
• Basic understanding or previous experience in Java Servlets
• Experience in developing under Linux environments (minimal Linux experience is mandatory)
• Experience with a source code control system, GIT is preferred
• Investigation and debugging skills
• Good communication skills and willingness and ability to work in a global team environment.
• Proactive, high energy, team player.
• Ability to problem solve, analyze data and make recommendations and solutions.
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience with Web Services, RESTful architecture, HTTP protocol
• C/C++ previous experience
• Networking protocols: Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, VLANs, LDAP, SLP, NTP
• Java related technologies: Maven, Ant, Eclipse, log4j, apache libraries
• OOD, Design patterns
• Shell scripting
• Previous experience in embedded programming
• Writing code according to team quality standards
• Proposing technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings
• Being able to work independently without too much of supervision
• Being proactive, willing to learn and assumes responsibilities