Senior Stock Controller
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Proven work experience as a stock controller, inventory management or similar role;
- Abilities to organize, plan and prioritize;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Good communication and negotiation abilities;
- Previous experience of continuous improvement techniques and supply chain procedures is a plus;
- Previous experience in SAP and WMS system is a plus.
- Observe correct stock in/out/transit processes;
- Complete all necessary stock takes (annual or cycle count);
- Daily/monthly stock reconciliation;
- Different report on inventory (saleable/un-saleable);
- Ownership on different projects related to stock transfers;
- Reconciliation of stock SAP vs WMS;
- Maintain a process for returns including out of dates, damaged and un-saleable goods.