Web Marketing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM active.
Vezi toate job-urile Web Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
IBM Marketing Services Center - Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
To make the engine work we need a variety of different marketing professionals, from those who specialize in demand generation, to digital, marketing operations and market management, as well as a variety of different language skills (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish).
We are looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the world to build a smarter planet. From consulting to research, from software to sales, there is bound to be an opportunity for you to build the career you want at one of the most successful companies in the world.
Knowledge of Digital Sales business and sales environment, tools and processes
• Strong digital and social media understanding and knowledge of its application in a sales environment
• Strong communication skills, including authoring and technical writing
• Manage relationships with influence and negotiation, particularly with brand stakeholders
• Support teamwork and collaboration with management and sales team (inside and field)
• Proven ability to apply Project Management skills and techniques
• Fluency in Web design and knowledge of IBM web standards and tools such as but not limited to: Web 2.0 technologies such as Chat, Twitter, TCO tools, interactive comparison, to enable Digital Sales sellers and customers to collaborate, or clients to self-serve improving seller reach and productivity
• Highly motivated, strategic thinker, proactive and a strong drive to achieve results
• Previous training experience is a plus
Good video editing, spreadsheet and confident presentation skills
• Used to working in an international / multi-cultural environment Fluent in English (written & spoken)
Design, develop and deliver digital programs and assets, such as email content, web pages newsletters, product hotspots, social messages, LinkedIn profile guidance, Rep web page content updates, content tagging, etc. • Leverage existing sources for additional and relevant content in German. Sources include: brand marketing, sales execution plays, subject matter experts, promotions, product offerings or announcements, and assets and event collateral • Partner with Digital Sales Marketing Segment Managers to implement drive-to-web traffic improvements for existing pages demonstrating their knowledge of Web content best practices and content creation capabilities • Execute drive to web and digital marketing techniques in support of quarterly marketing plan • Assess relative business impact of supported rep page and other web pages, implementing improvements to boost traffic and yield • Perform analysis of web traffic and reporting, providing insight and recommendations for action and improvement • Project manage the localization and delivery of social media sound bites and email content.