Paid Internship, Quality Assistant, 9 Months
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Paid Internship, Quality Assistant, 9 Months active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Main tasks: Support in the sample validation process
• Dimensional and visual control according to drawing and using conventional control gauges such as sliding caliper, dial gauge, paint thickness gauge, micrometer, wall thickness gauge and other control devices
• Conduct assembly test based on sample functionality, security impact and manufacturing impact
• Edit and collect all relevant data related to sample validation: collect and archive pictures / documentation (supplier documents + factory documents) , edit control report, edit validation report, edit all other reports related to internal test, control or assembly
Secondary task: Support Continuous Improvement activities
• Edit QMS (Quality Management System) documentation:
• Create & update of control plan / quality instructions: establish control criteria’s & tolerances as per drawing, establish control devices & method, define control frequency & controlled quantity, define action in case of non-conformity and define other information’s needed for the control during process steps.
• Create & update the failures catalogues for all product families: collect data regarding failures, define failures, include failures in catalogue, update catalogue revision in documentation database (ABYSS) and QMS,
• Support the quality team in improvement activities such as IQC, manufacturing control, customer inspections, quality control, and any other improvement activity managed by quality department and also support in non-conforming product management ( sorting, rework…etc)
• Higher education (preferably Electrical / Mechanical Engineering);
• English (medium) , French (medium) is a plus
• Operating computer skills : Word, Excel , Outlook, Power Point, Acrobat reader, internet explorer, Microsoft Paint
• Minimal understanding/reading of technical drawings
• Experience with control devices such as: sliding caliper, dial gauge, micrometer,
• Core competencies: interpersonal savy, technical learning, drive for results, attention to details
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.