Analyst Transaction Processing Intercompany
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Analyst Transaction Processing Intercompany active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for an Analyst Transaction Processing Intercompany, joining us in our Bucharest office.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Investigate the intercompany Mismatches and escalate according to the escalation path in place;
- Perform intercompany reconciliations through Blackline and balance confirmation to ensure all intercompany transactions are agreed and recorded accurately;
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis;
- Perform G/L accounts clearing and JVU postings;
- Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-orientated culture in GBS;
- Ensure KPI figures are met as per agreed SLA with end markets.
- Understanding the financial practices applicable to the daily tasks;
- MS Office – good level of knowledge and usage;
- Able to extract reports from the electronic systems they use in the daily activity;
- Coordinate own activities and projects;
- Be fully aware of own responsibilities and be capable to make decisions related to the process they are working on.
- Knowledge of the SAP platform is a plus.