PwC is seeking for a new colleague to join our Reception team based in Bucharest. We are looking for a positive, motivated, team-working and responsible person.
Who are we? PwC is one of the leading professional services firm in the world, working across three core areas: Assurance, Advisory and Tax & Legal Services.
- The Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors to the office and is responsible for the first impression they have when they enter in the PwC office.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are not available.
- Delivers newspapers and meal tickets.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Directs persons to the correct destination.
- Ensures general administrative and basic clerical support for internal clients (colleagues).
- Manages daily couriers, and prepares the necessary documents.
- Manages the taxi databases and vouchers.
- Booking meetings and administrate all the reservations for the meeting rooms.
- Exercises confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Always adhere to all company policies, procedures and licensing laws.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Provide reports, as required.
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services.
- Welcome visitors and be a suport for protocol when needed (serving water, tea and coffee) and any other requests coming from direct/indirect manager.
- Very good command of English is a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels.
- Very organized person.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Communicative, team worker, client-oriented attitude.
- Sense of responsibility and attention to details.
- Previous work experience would be a plus.
- Flexible working hours, 8 hours/day, Monday-Friday, (8:00-17:00 or 09:00-18:00 or 11:00-20:00).
- The chance to work in a professional corporate environment.
- The possibility to improve personal skills and abilities (i.e. communication, problem solving, team work).
Collection of personal data We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process. The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation. Use of personal data We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
- If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
- to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.